Pinball Ad Catalog Volume 2, 1934-35
depicts the ads and flyer/brochure images used to advertise the pinball games in
the exciting 1934-35 period. Also featuring many stories of interest.
SORRY - CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. Check with other dealers.
Coming in at a whopping 363 pages, this is one of the biggest pinball related books
ever created. The book starts off with 75 pages worth of stories and information,
plus an additional 280+ pages of reproduced game ads and stories/press releases from
Hundreds of hours were dedicated to reading, copying, scanning, digitally
editing and organizing these ads and related stories, in additiona to time spent writing
original supplementary material on topics of interest.
The resulting catalog is a well organized reference of this most interesting period
in the history of the marble game. If you are interested in 1930s pinball games or in the
history of pinball in general, then I urge you to buy this book.
This work is a follow up to the original ad catalog
Pinball Ad Catalog Volume 1, 1931-33.
Click here to view a larger version of the
color cover page (80K).
Here's what you get in the book:
- Over 300 black and white ads from over 40 different manufacturers. Many games are
featured that are not seen anywhere else in modern print.
- Numerous miscellaneous images of interesting pinball people or on-location scenes
- Complementary articles for many of the most popular games, written at the
time of the game's introduction
- Several new stories on interesting topics such as the sportland phenomena, the Bagatelle
Bar, technical information on batteries, plus tidbits on various manufacturers and industry
- 363 printed pages (8.5" x 11") spiral bound for easy page
flipping. Pages lay flat. All pages black and white.
- A Table of Contents ordered alphabetically by manufacturer (and
chronologically within each manufacturer).
- An index with entries for each game featured, plus a cross index of all
games alphabetically within each manufacturer. Handy when you know the name of the
game but not perhaps the maker.
Click here to view a sample ad from the catalog
Not yet convinced? Check out these additional uses!
This book is available here directly from the author (click on the "Add to shopping cart"
link above). It is also available from one of the many fine dealers specializing in
pinball/coin-op books (such as Marco Specialities and Crow River Trading).
All books purchased directly here will be signed by the author.
Last updated: October 1, 2011