Chicago Pinball Expo 2010
From this page you can see a few pictures that I took at the Chicago Pinball Expo 2010 held at the Wheeling
Westin hotel, Oct 20-24, 2010.
Maybe not as many games to play as the year before but still a lot. No matter what, I always seem to end up playing
about 30 different title when at the show.
Click on the picture links to view the images of interest. They should open in a pop-up window.
- Pic 1 Free play area. Korn's BOP with popular sub-woofer mod at left.
- Pic 2 Free play area.
- Pic 3 John Dayhuff's booth.
- Pic 4 Custom Evil Dead game (based on Hollywood Heat).
- Pic 5 Evil Dead profile.
- Pic 6 Big Juicy Melons. Roger Sharpe searted at left, Ken Walker (part of the team) at right.
- Pic 7 The Melon Girl, created by Greg Freres. No word on whether he sleeps with her at night ...
- Pic 8 Big Juicy Melons with artist Greg Freres seated at left.
- Pic 9 Black Hole lower p/f designed to run on it's own (part of the Melon Project).
- Pic 10 Furie (based on Flash).
- Pic 11 Le King by Jeutel. Fun game.
- Pic 12 Kids playing Baby Leland with owner Mark Weyna looking on.
- Pic 13 Kids playing Baby Leland.
- Pic 14 Kids playing Baby Leland.
- Pic 15 Kids playing Baby Leland with owner Mark Weyna looking on.
- Pic 16 Larry Kitchen, Joe and Jack Grenuk, Tom Taylor. Larry was demo'ing the cool game lifter.
Back to the main pinball page.
© Terry Cumming, 2010