From this page you can see a few pictures that I took in Chicago at Pinball
Expo 2001 at the Ramada O'Hare. Didn't take too many pictures this year. I brought the
camera down to take some pix of games in the exhibit hall but got distracted and
bought 2 games instead!
Click on the picture links to view the images of interest.
- Pic 1 Spooky. A grave all dressed up for Hallowe'en
in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- Pic 2 Ultra rare Game Plan Mike Bossy playfield.
Courtesy of Mike Pacak.
- Pic 3 The one-of-a-kind, all-pneumatic/hydraulic
Clippard Manufacturing "Air Command" pinball. Built at a cost of $35K.
- Pic 4 Another view of Air Command.
- Pic 5 Third view of Air Command.
- Pic 6 Rare Gottlieb Krull, one of nine, again courtesy of
Mike Pacak. It sort of worked.
- Pic 7 My 1958 Bally Skill Parade De Luxe.
Do you know of one of these? Please contact me with the serial number, etc.
- Pic 8 My 1945 Stage Door Canteen. Do you know
of one of these? Please contact me with the serial number.
Back to the main pinball page.
© Terry Cumming, 2001